Procurement List Proposed Additions
The Committee is proposing to add products and a service to the Procurement List that will be furnished by nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Comments Must Be Received On or Before:12/29/2011.
Table of Contents
- Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification
- End of Certification
- Blades, Surgical Knives, Detachable, Carbon Steel, Disposable, Sterile
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202-3259.
For further information or to submit comments contact: ↑
Patricia Briscoe, Telephone:(703) 603-7740, Fax:(703) 603-0655, or email CMTEFedReg@AbilityOne.gov.
Supplementary information: ↑
If the Committee approves the proposed additions, the entities of the Federal Government identified in this notice will be required to procure the products and service listed below from nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification ↑
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were:
1. If approved, the action will not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities other than the small organizations that will furnish the products and service to the Government.
2. If approved, the action will result in authorizing small entities to furnish the products and service to the Government.
3. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 U.S.C. 46-48c) in connection with the products and service proposed for addition to the Procurement List.
Comments on this certification are invited. Commenters should identify the statement(s) underlying the certification on which they are providing additional information.
End of Certification ↑
The following products and service are proposed for addition to Procurement List for production by the nonprofit agencies listed:Products
Blades, Surgical Knives, Detachable, Carbon Steel, Disposable, Sterile ↑
NPA: The Lighthouse for the Blind, St. Louis, MO.
Contracting Activity: DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY TROOP SUPPORT, PHILADELPHIA, PA
COVERAGE: C-List for 100% of the requirement of the Department of Defense, as aggregated by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, PA
Service Type/Location: Corrosion Repair Services, Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH), Kaneohe Bay, HI.
NPA: Goodwill Contract Services of Hawaii, Inc., Honolulu, HI.
Contracting Activity: Regional Contracting Office, Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay, HI.Patricia Briscoe, Deputy Director, Business Operations, (Pricing and Information Management).