Sunshine Act Meetings
Time and date:
Wednesday, January 4, 2012, at 11 a.m.
Commission Hearing Room, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
Part of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open session will be audiocast. The audiocast may be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov.
Matters to be considered:
The agenda for the Commission's January 2012 meeting includes the items identified below.
Portions open to the public:
1. Report on legislative activities.
2. Report on public participation.
3. Publication of the Annual Report.
4. Report on international activities.
5. Report on pending dockets.
6. Report on the activities of the Office of the Secretary.
Portion closed to the public:
7. Discussion of pending litigation.
8. Discussion of confidential aspects of Commission contracts.
Contact person for more information:
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at (202) 789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission, at (202) 789-6800 or email@example.com(for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).Dated: December 22, 2011. By the Commission. Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary.