Procurement List; Additions
This action adds products and a service to the Procurement List that will be furnished by nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Table of Contents
- Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification
- End of Certification
- Blade, Surgical Knife, Detachable, Carbon Steel, Disposable, Sterile
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259.
For further information contact: ↑
Patricia Briscoe, Telephone: (703) 603-7740, Fax: (703) 603-0655, or email CMTEFedReg@AbilityOne.gov.
Supplementary information: ↑
On 11/28/2011 (76 FR 72908-72909) and 12/9/2011 (76 FR 76952-76953), the Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled published notices of proposed additions to the Procurement List.
After consideration of the material presented to it concerning capability of qualified nonprofit agencies to provide the products and service and impact of the additions on the current or most recent contractors, the Committee has determined that the products and service listed below are suitable for procurement by the Federal Government under 41 U.S.C. Chapter 85 and 41 CFR 51-2.4.
Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification ↑
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were:
1. The action will not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities other than the small organizations that will furnish the products and service to the Government.
2. The action will result in authorizing small entities to furnish the products and service to the Government.
3. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 U.S.C. Chapter 85) in connection with the products and service proposed for addition to the Procurement List.
End of Certification ↑
Accordingly, the following products and service are added to the Procurement List:
Blade, Surgical Knife, Detachable, Carbon Steel, Disposable, Sterile ↑
NPA: The Lighthouse for the Blind, St. Louis, MO.
Contracting Activity: DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY TROOP SUPPORT, Philadelphia, PA.
Coverage: C-List for 100% of the requirement of the Department of Defense, as aggregated by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, PA.
Service Type/Location: Furnishing Management Service, McConnell AFB, KS.
NPA: Training, Rehabilitation, & Development Institute, Inc., San Antonio, TX.
Contracting Activity: DEPT OF THE AIR FORCE, FA4621 22 CONS LGC, MCCONNELL AFB, KS.Patricia Briscoe, Deputy Director, Business Operations, Pricing and Information Management.