Procurement List; Proposed Additions
The Committee is proposing to add products and services to the Procurement List that will be furnished by nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Comments Must Be Received on or Before:3/12/2012.
Table of Contents
- Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification
- End of Certification
- Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drives
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202-3259.
For Further Information or To Submit Comments Contact: Patricia Briscoe, Telephone: (703) 603-7740, Fax: (703) 603-0655, or email CMTEFedReg@AbilityOne.gov.
Supplementary information: ↑
If the Committee approves the proposed additions, the entities of the Federal Government identified in this notice will be required to procure the products and services listed below from nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification ↑
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were:
1. If approved, the action will not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities other than the small organizations that will furnish the products and services to the Government.
2. If approved, the action will result in authorizing small entities to furnish the products and services to the Government.
3. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 USC Chapter 85) in connection with the products and services proposed for addition to the Procurement List.
Comments on this certification are invited. Commenters should identify the statement(s) underlying the certification on which they are providing additional information.
End of Certification ↑
The following products and services are proposed for addition to the Procurement List for production by the nonprofit agencies listed:
Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drives ↑
NPA: North Central Sight Services, Inc., Williamsport, PA.
Contracting Activity: General Services Administration, New York, NY.
Coverage: A-List for the Total Government Requirement as aggregated by the General Services Administration.
Service Type/Location: Custodial Services, McNary Lock and Dam, 82790 Devore Road, Umatilla, OR.
NPA: Portland Habilitation Center, Inc., Portland, OR.
Contracting Activity: Dept of the Army, XU W071 ENDIST, Walla Walla, WA.
Service Type/Location: Grounds Maintenance, VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System, Grand Island Division, 2201 North Broadwell Avenue, Grand Island, NE.
NPA: Goodwill Specialty Services, Inc., Omaha, NE.
Contracting Activity: Department of Veterans Affairs, Nebraska Western-Iowa Health Care System, Omaha, NE.Patricia Briscoe, Deputy Director, Business Operations, Pricing and Information Management.